Main alloy: AA1100/ AA1060/ AA3003/ AA5052
thickness: 0.8mm - 15mm
Checked height: 0.8--1.3mm
Main application:building(floor) platforms,ships and carriage lights,trucks and cold storage,refrigerators,
air conditioners, suspension beams
Pattern of checked plates: According to the pattern type, the pattern aluminum plate can be divided into one bar, two bars, three bars, four bars, and five bars.
Main function: anti-skid
- The five-gluten pattern board is also called the willow shape pattern board, pattern aluminum plate.
- It has good anti-skid ability and is widely used in the design of building(floor) platforms. Since the patterns on the surface of the aluminum plate are arranged in relative parallel according to five concave patterns
- the angle between each pattern and other patterns is 60-80 degrees,
- Checked height is usually from 0.6mm--1.2mm
- Flower lengths are 42mm and 34mm, respectively.
Detail application: Different patterns, application areas are also different. For example, when packaging or wrapping pipes, you use rhomboid aluminum plates. In addition, floral plates are also very common in furniture. Such as refrigerators, air conditioners, suspension beams, table feet, decorative strips, handlebars, wire slots and so on.
The alloys of the five tendons are mainly 1, 3, and 5. The 1060 has a lower price for flower plates and can use ordinary cold storage, floors and other environments. The 3-series aluminum plate represented by 3003 is also an anti-rust aluminum. Its strength is somewhat higher than that of the 1 series, but its hardness and anti-rot properties are not as good as those of the 5 series. Therefore, it is generally used in trucks and cold storage. The 5-series aluminum plates represented by 5052 and 5083 have good performance, high hardness, good rust resistance, and corrosion resistance. Therefore, it can be used in humid environments such as ships and carriage lights.