1. Small density: the density of pure aluminum is close to 2700kg/m3, about 35% of the density of iron.
2. Reinforcement: The strength of pure aluminum can be more than doubled by cold working. Moreover, it can be alloyed by adding magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, silicon, lithium, scandium and other elements, and further strengthened by heat treatment. Its specific strength is comparable to that of high-quality alloy steel.
3. Easy to work: Aluminum can be cast by any casting method. Aluminum good plasticity, can be rolled into sheet and foil; Drawing pipe and filament; Extruded into various civil profiles; Can be most machine tools can achieve the large speed of the car, milling, boring, planing and other mechanical processing.
4. Corrosion resistance: aluminum and its alloy surface, easy to produce a layer of dense, firm Al2O3 protective film. This protective film can only be destroyed by the intense action of halogen ions or alkali ions. Therefore, aluminum has a good resistance to atmospheric (including industrial atmosphere and ocean steam) corrosion and water corrosion ability. Can resist the corrosion of most acids and organic matter, using corrosion inhibitor, can resist weak alkali corrosion; The corrosion resistance of aluminum alloy can be improved by adopting protective measures.
5. No low temperature brittleness: aluminum below zero degrees Celsius, with the decrease of temperature, strength and plasticity will not be reduced, but increased.
6. Good electrical and thermal conductivity: the electrical and thermal conductivity of aluminum is inferior to silver, copper and gold.
7. Strong reflectance: Aluminum polishing surface to white light reflectance of more than 80%, the higher the purity, the higher the reflectance. At the same time, aluminum has good reflection performance to infrared, ultraviolet, electromagnetic wave, thermal radiation and so on.
8. No magnetic, no spark impact.
9. It has sound absorption.
10. Nuclear radiation resistance.
Application of Pure Aluminum Plate
1060 pure aluminum plate is widely used in low strength requirements of products. Products are often used in signs, billboards, building exterior decoration, bus body, tall buildings and factory wall body adornment, kitchen sink, lamp holder, fan blade, electronic parts, chemical equipment, mechanical parts, deep drawing of sheet or spinning concave ware, welding part, heat exchanger, clock surface and plate, plate, kitchenware, ornaments, reflective equipment, etc.
1100 PURE ALUMINUM STRIP IS generally USED IN EQUIPMENT, HEAT sink, bottle cap, printing plate, building materials, heat exchanger components, can also be used for deep stamping products. It is widely used in various fields from cooking utensils to industrial equipment.
1050 PURE aluminum strip is often used in DAILY necessities, lighting appliances, REFLectors, ornaments, chemical industry containers, heat sink, signs, electronics, lamps, nameplates, electrical appliances, stamping parts and other products. In some occasions requiring high corrosion resistance and formability, but not high strength requirements, chemical equipment is its typical use.
Send your inquiry directly to us