Place of Origin:
GL Steel Competitive Price Galvalume Steel Roll Galvalume steel coils
What is Galvalume Steel?
Galvalume steel is carbon steel coated with an alloy that combines the impervious properties of aluminum with the malleability and galvanic protection of zinc. The alloy coating gives galvalume steel coil and sheets a smooth, plain finish.
1. Cheap: The cost of aluminized zinc is lower than that of other coatings.
2. Reliable: The aluminized zinc coating is metallurgically bonded to the steel and forms part of the steel surface,so the coating is more durable.
3. Strong toughness: The aluminized zinc layer forms a special metallurgical structure that can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
4. Comprehensive protection: Every part of the plated piece can be aluminized zinc, and is fully protected even in depressions, sharp corners and hidden places.
5. Save time and energy: Aluminized zinc process is faster than other coating methods.
Aluminized zinc steel coil products are mainly used in construction, light industry, automobile, agriculture, animal husbandry, fishery and other industries. Such as building roofs, highway guardrails, sheet metal processing, roof grilles, household appliance enclosures, ventilation ducts, chimneys, kitchen utensils, grain storage and transportation, frozen processing of meat and aquatic products, etc.
Send your inquiry directly to us