Place of Origin:
SGS report MTC
Aluminum foil, also known as tin foil, is a thin, flexible sheet made of aluminum metal. It is commonly used in cooking and food storage purposes due to its excellent heat conductivity and ability to retain and distribute heat evenly. This versatile material is used to wrap and cover food items, protecting them from moisture, light, and air, thus extending their shelf life. Additionally, aluminum foil is widely utilized in baking, grilling, and roasting as it helps to seal in flavors and juices while preventing burning and sticking. Its reflective surface also aids in reducing cooking time and energy consumption. Apart from culinary uses, aluminum foil has various other applications including insulation, packaging, and even art and craft projects. With its lightweight, durable, and recyclable nature, aluminum foil has become an indispensable tool in households and industries worldwide.
7. Moisture-resistant: Aluminum foil acts as a barrier against moisture, keeping food fresh and preventing spoilage.
8. Versatile: It can be used for various purposes, such as lining baking pans, covering leftovers, and creating makeshift cooking utensils.
9. Recyclable: Aluminum foil is recyclable, making it an eco-friendly choice for packaging and household use.
10. Non-reactive: It does not react with acidic or alkaline foods, ensuring that the taste and quality of the food are not affected.
11. Insulating: Aluminum foil can be used to insulate and retain heat, making it useful in keeping food warm for longer periods.
12. Affordable: It is a cost-effective option for packaging and household uses, making it widely accessible to consumers.
|Surface||Mill Finish, Anodized, Brushed, Polished, Etc.|
|Temper||H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, O, Etc.|
Aluminum foil is also utilized in various industrial applications. It is commonly used in insulation, where it acts as a heat reflector, helping to keep buildings cool in hot climates and conserve energy. Aluminum foil is also employed in the automotive industry to insulate engine components and reduce heat transfer.
Additionally, aluminum foil is used in the pharmaceutical industry for packaging medicines and drugs. Its impermeable nature helps protect the contents from moisture, light, and external contaminants, ensuring the integrity and effectiveness of the medication.
We provide a full range of technical support and service for our Aluminum Foil Coil product. Our team of experienced professionals is available to help you with any inquiries you may have. In the event of an issue, our customer service team is always available to help you resolve any problems quickly and efficiently.
Packaging and Shipping for Aluminum Foil Coil:
The Aluminum Foil Coils are usually packed in polyester film, or in a wooden box, and then loaded into a container or trailer for shipping.
Send your inquiry directly to us