Cold Rolled Galvalume Coil 1070 1060 1030 Aluminum Galvanized Steel Coil/Sheet
|Place of Origin||China|
|Model Number||S220GD, S250GD, S280GD, S350GD|
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Tons|
|Packaging Details||Standard seaworthy package|
|Delivery Time||7-15 working days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||10000 Ton|
|Coil ID||508mm / 610mm||Thickness||0.12-4.0mm|
|Coil Weight||3-5 Ton||Length||As Customers' Requirements|
|Processing Service||Bending, Welding, Decoiling, Cutting, Punching||Aluzinc Coated||Az20-Az275G/M2|
Cold Rolled Galvalume Coils 1070 1030,
Cold Rolled Galvalume Coils 1060,
1030 Aluminum Galvanized Steel Coil/Sheets
1. Cheap: The cost of aluminized zinc is lower than that of other coatings.
2. Reliable: The aluminized zinc coating is metallurgically bonded to the steel and forms part of the steel surface,so the coating is more durable.
3. Strong toughness: The aluminized zinc layer forms a special metallurgical structure that can withstand mechanical damage during transportation and use.
4. Comprehensive protection: Every part of the plated piece can be aluminized zinc, and is fully protected even in depressions, sharp corners and hidden places.
5. Save time and energy: Aluminized zinc process is faster than other coating methods.
Aluminized zinc steel coil products are mainly used in construction, light industry, automobile, agriculture, animal husbandry, fishery and other industries. Such as building roofs, highway guardrails, sheet metal processing, roof grilles, household appliance enclosures, ventilation ducts, chimneys, kitchen utensils, grain storage and transportation, frozen processing of meat and aquatic products, etc.