Place of Origin:
SGS report MTC
Aluminum foil, also known as tin foil, is a thin sheet of aluminum metal that is widely used in various household and commercial applications. It is highly flexible and can be easily bent or wrapped around objects. Aluminum foil is primarily used for packaging purposes, such as wrapping food items to keep them fresh and prevent moisture or odors from entering. It is also commonly used for cooking and baking, as it helps distribute heat evenly and prevents food from sticking to the pan. Additionally, aluminum foil is used in insulation, electrical wiring, and even for crafting purposes. Its reflective surface makes it suitable for reflecting heat and light, making it an essential material for many industries.
1. Versatile: Aluminum foil is a highly versatile material that can be used for various purposes.
2. Flexible: It can be easily bent, folded, and shaped according to one's needs.
3. Lightweight: Aluminum foil is extremely lightweight, making it easy to handle and transport.
4. Heat-resistant: It has excellent heat resistance properties, making it suitable for cooking and baking.
5. Non-reactive: Aluminum foil is non-reactive with food and does not impart any taste or odor.
6. Durable: It is a durable material that can withstand high temperatures and rough handling.
|Alloy||1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 3003, 3004, 3105, 5052, 5083, 8011, Etc.|
|Temper||H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, O, Etc.|
aluminum foil has numerous applications across different industries. Its versatility, durability, and excellent properties make it an indispensable material in packaging, cooking, insulation, and various other fields.
Technical support and services for Aluminum Foil Coil include:
Aluminum Foil Coil Packaging and Shipping:
Send your inquiry directly to us